If you’re anything like me, you find it hard to turn down a great deal, especially when it is beauty related! I recently popped into my boots and found some good bargains and knew I had to share them with you.
Soap and Glory Gift with Purchase
When you spend £14 or more on Soap and Glory makeup you receive 3 full sized product. The products I purchased where –
- Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Lip in Choccoberry, which is a gorgeous brown tinted plum shade
- Archery 2-1 Brow Filling Pencil and Brush, which I was hoping would be a great dupe for the Benefit Precisely My Brow. I was left feeling a bit disappointed, as the Archery pencil is a lot more waxy and harder in formula.
- Supercar Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen, which I am loving as a jet black, no budge liner. This also comes with the freebie set, but I wanted to stock up!
The products I got for free where –
- Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick in Love & O-Beige, which is a sheer finish nude tone. Not normally what I would go for in both finish and shade, but it is pretty on and feel incredibly comfortable to wear.
- Glow All Out Super Luminizing Highlighting Powder, which is a gorgeous, universal highlighter.
- And another Supercar Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen!
Overall the I paid for £18.50 for £45 worth of products, which an amazing saving!
Face Inc by Nails Inc Face Masks
I’ve seen these sheet masks before and been very curious about them. I find it odd that a nail brand would branch out to skincare and because of this, I didn’t think they’d be much good. However after reading the ingredients of all of these, they are full of great ingredients that should be staples in skincare routines such as, hyaluronic acid, collagen and vitamins.
So when I saw these in the reduced section for £1 each I knew I had to buy and try all of them. The range includes –
- Instant Detox Cleansing Sheet Mask with Ginko Leaf and Acacia. This is the only one I’ve yet tried and I’m impressed. My tired looking skin cause by being away and abandoning my usual routine was left glowing and feeling silky smooth.
- Cat Nap Brightening Sheet Mask with Green Tea and Botanical Extract.
- Flower Power Hydrating Sheet Mask with Botanical Flower Extracts and Vitamin E.
- 40 Winks Anti-Aging Sheet Mask with Collogen, Multivitamins and Retinol
Overall I paid £4 for these which considering they are collectively worth £20 is an insane bargain.
I’ve double checked and it doesn’t look like these are being discontinued, but may be swapping to online only, hence them being on clearance. It’s definitely worth checking out your local store.
In my opinion Botanics is an underrated brand. I’ve used this Boots own range for years now. It looks as if they have repackaged the range as there was a whole heap of them in clearance in the older packaging.
I picked up –
- 81% Organic Hydrating Day Cream, which is lovely and thick for perfect hydration even with my oily skin.
I knew I had to grab this as I’ve previously used their Ultra Calm Day and Night Creams and fell in love. At £2 instead of £9.99.
They had all sorts in the section though, from moisturiser to toner, so if you are looking for some affordable but effective skin care, I’d point you in the clearance section to see if they have any left.
That’s all folks for the best deals I could find in Boots. What’s the best deal you’ve picked up this week?